Rooting Android is become as a common term among the Android users. In the past users fear about the rooting process. And they think rooting process required wide technical knowledge. But now with the one-click rooting tools android rooting is very simple and the rooting process can complete within one minute. You know iRoot is a best one-click android rooting tool. So if you face any problem while root with iRoot then these iRoot Troubleshooting tips will help you. So follow this guide carefully if you have any problem with iRoot.
Before the troubleshooting guide you want to know that iRoot tool have highest success rate and it is very simple and easy tool to use. And root with this one-click rooting tool you know need high technical knowledge. And here users have two options to Download iRoot tool. If anyone needs to root with PC then they can use the iRoot for PC format. And here it is work with the Windows based PCs only. And you can root your device directly within your android device via the iRoot Apk app. Ok now let we see some problems you can face with iRoot and troubleshooting guide for them.
Install USB drivers on your PC for iRoot
You may know that it would require correct USB drivers’ with your PC to suit with your device. So before use iRoot you need to check whether your device has the correct USB drivers if not you need to download and install them. For install you can follow the below steps
- Download the Correct USB drivers to your PC
- Now extract the downloaded file on desktop
- Now select the file and click on it to install
- When a warning message popup click “Run” to pursue the process
- OK now the process has completed.
After this if there is anything wrong then you can restart your device and then re-installed the drivers then again restart your PC after installation.
Device not connected
If you use the iRoot PC version they you need to connect your Device with the Windows PC. Here before you use this you need to know that you want to enable the USB debugging on your device. And you PC want to have the correct USB drivers. Finally you need a proper USB Cable to connect. So if you failed then first check these things.
After that you can follow these things
- Change your USB cable it is better to have the original one
- Try for another USB port
- Disable if you have any system modifications related to USB port like fast USB charge hack
- Also you can uncheck “Media Device (MTP)” in USB connection settings. (Settings>Storage>Menu item in upper right>USB Computer connection>Uncheck MTP)
- Ok now you can try again for the process.
Root failed with iRoot
Sometimes your device is failed to root with iRoot. Yes I have mentioned that iRoot has high success rate but it can also fail due to some reasons like no available exploits exist to root your device and boot loader has unlocked. So if you face in this situation then you can go through these things
- Make sure that the selected iRoot PC or iRoot Apk version suit with your device, if not try with the compatible version
- Unlock the boot loader and try again
- If these things failed then you can search in Google (“How to root (Your device model)”) then you can some solution for this.
Rather than these things you know that there are two methods in iRoot so if you fail with one then can try with the other method. Sometimes it will work. And if you fail once then try again then remember to have a fresh start. And remember not to use your device while the root process is run.
Leave your comment if you have another problem related with iRoot or also if you know any other trouble shooting methods to solve the problems.